Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SHAMWOW!!!, dinosaurs were big.

My handlers put me in the mouth of a Giant Ground Sloth, at least what remains of the beast.  I am glad that I am not competing to mark my territory with animals this big today.  

I had a great time at the Paleontology museum.  Looking at all of those bones of these once enormous creatures made me hungry.  Although, I am not really one to dine on bones.  I much prefer a good mexican meal, cajun, or perhaps italian.  I am not too picky, a good hotdog at a baseball game, suits me just fine.  

After seeing so many giant remains, it amazes me that smaller species survived.  We also, seem to be much more fragile than our earlier ancestors.  Maybe it's survival of the weakest!

One thing I do know, is that I enjoy the creature comforts of this modern age.  Imagine living in places as hot and humid as Houston Texas in the summer, with no air conditioning.  Yikes!  How about having to actually get up and manually change the channels on the television or having your telephone attached to a wall by a cord.  Now that is primitive.  

I do believe that many forms of early man still walk the earth today.  I have been to malls and there I have seen people that resemble Cro Magnon man.  I have seen women that are Neanderthals.  I think that Darwin's missing link works at Wal-Mart in Raytown Missouri.  

Maybe we are not really evolving, but devolving into some mutant sub-species.  Time will tell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment