Sunday, July 19, 2009

ROCKIN' OUT WITH THE JONAS BROTHERS

Although this is a photo of one of the big screens at the concert, this concert was great.  It was July 4th and they only performed for 45 minutes, but it was a good 45 minutes.  Going into the concert I didn't know much of their music, but the stuff I heard, I liked.  These brothers Jonas seemed like really nice kids.  I know that they may be the flavor of week, but they reminded me of The Beatles.  Young girls screaming every where, plucky pop songs being performed, and middle aged women singing along.  A few middle aged men sporting t-shirts and a strange affection for the boys, but beyond that it was a real nice atmosphere.  

I am now a Jonas Brothers fan!!!  Long live the brothers Jonas!!!  Keeeeeeeeviiiinnnnnn!!!!!!  JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!!!!   NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCKKKKkk!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment